Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Intros..how fun?



Hello, hello all! I have never had a blog before, so hang in there while I try to get used to making weekly updates. Since I am not good at talking about my personal life to people that I do not know, I decided to talk about what I do know: traveling, food, movies, music, television, sometimes fashion, and sometimes a little about the day to day activities of a Wanderlusting Daydreamer namely the aforementioned (yay for big words!) in other countries, that’s where the traveling comes into play. If you didn’t guess it from the name of my blog I have a strong urge to travel. I think that it stems from my moving so much as a child, but when I’m in one place for too long I start getting restless, and that’s when I start making changes to my home space.
So if you like traveling, food, entertainment, and crazy people (mostly me), this is the blog for you (or if you’re my family/friends from back home checking in on me…). Anywho, I don’t have anything prepared for my first official blog post, but I will give you a few clues: I want to go there after I graduate, there’s lots of tea and water, fish. Until next time, may your daydreams be full of adventures and happy thoughts. 

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog!

    I have a couple questions :)

    1. Where have you traveled already, and

    2. Where would you like to travel in the future?

    Just kidding, more questions.

    3. What is your favorite food?

    4. Favorite movies?

    I also just want to add, I have NEVER been able to keep up with blogging, so your very first sentence made me chuckle, because I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ricci! I've been to a lot of west coast/midwest states, Vancouver B.C., Mexico, Germany, Austria, France, Holland, Amsterdam, and Switzerland. I know that in the future I want to live in Europe, mostly London and probably Paris at one point. I would LOVE to to go Ireland, Scotland, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Kenya, Australia, and New Zealand (to name a few). Have you been out of the states?

    I don't have a favorite food in particular, I'm up for trying anything (except if it's spicy, spicy food and I do not agree!). I really love sushi, I just had eel for the third time a couple of weeks ago, that will probably be my regular as opposed to the California roll I get. Have you ever had eel? I do have a favorite meal though: steak, baked potato, cream corn, and shrimp (mmm do I love me some shrimp).

    Ohh movies. I could talk about these for eons! Once again, hard to have a favorite, but I do have favorites in different categories:
    Disney: Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King (so excited for 3D), Tangled, and The Nightmare Before Christmas (know its not disney but...)
    Horror: The Scream Franchise, Halloween (1978), The Birds, The Strangers, The Ruins.
    Comedy: The 40 Year Old Virgin, The Hangover, Will Ferrell Movies (even Stranger than Fiction), Superbad.
    I also really love 'Independent Movies' (Think Little Miss Sunshine and Juno), Adventure, Romance, pretty much a lover of movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:51 PM

    For a first time blogger you kept it short and iterating, i cant wait to see more blogs! i hope you make it to London i want to travel there myself.Im pretty sure you will get to where you want to go. I love sushi too I haven't tried eel but you make it sound tempting. See you in class, and Happy Blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You get your wanderlust from your mother, sad to say!! I also get the urge to move, move, move!! Probably why I have been so unhappy the past few years, not being able to just go!!

    ReplyDelete