Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Creepin' and The World.


(Music: The Disney Music Playlist I made on Spotify). Oh to creep. Thanks to social media networks the task of stalking people has become almost 100% easier to do. I've done it, you've done it, we have all done it. The only reason why I'm talking about this right now is because Blogger allows you to see the stats on your blog. For instance: I can see how many people have viewed my blog, the computer they were on, the web browser they were using, and what country they are in. Now to the point of this post, a person from Morocco has viewed my blog, I was delighted (yes, delighted) when I saw this. For those outside of the U.S., or even those in the U.S., I am totally and completely open to your comments and opinions, in fact I invite them. I would love to know what’s going on in your country (or state) or if I have posted something that is totally and completely incorrect, please let me know! I know that there was more on this subject that I wanted to post, but I’m very tired and have forgotten so I am going to go to the land where anything is possible.

“You know that place between sleep and awake? The place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I will always love you. That’s where I will be waiting” – Peter Pan (to go with my Disney)

Oh: If I’m listening to music (probably on Spotify) I will almost always link the playlist here on le blog. If you can’t get to it, please let me know. Until next time, may your daydreams be full of adventures and happy thoughts (still deciding if I should end with this every time…thoughts?).

Also: The picture isn't that random (nor do I own the rights to it), it reminds me of dreaming.

2 comments:

  1. Loved being able to decimate trolls on CFD. Somebody bad mouthed one of my articles once and I found out where they lived thanks to our IP logger. Didn't do anything about it, of course, but they weren't able to hide behind their internet anonymity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sage, that's why I <3 you.

    ReplyDelete