Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just an update


So, I know that in my previous post I gave you a clue as to what I was going to talk about the next time I did a post (if you guessed London, go you!), but I decided that it would be a good idea to start with what I “know” or at least start with where I have traveled to, then move on to where I would like to go. So this blog will also consist of my travels, as well as where I would like to travel to, like I said, I’m new at blogging, naturally what I am going to talk about is going to change. So please hold tight as I make weekly/monthly/daily changes to the things that i choose to talk about and enjoy the ride :). 

Oh and sorry it's taking so long to do another post, I'm working on it, but school and my internship are keeping me CRAZY busy!

As always - may your daydreams be full of adventures and happy thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment