Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Trailer Tuesday.

Tonight is going to be a special edition of trailer Tuesday. As I was reading through my my.yahoo page I came across two articles noting some of the best and worst movie trailers of the year and I have to say that I agree with every one of them. While I was just going speak about this article something amazing happened: The Dark Knight Rises trailer was released and I just cannot help myself.









Like many of you, I have been patiently awaiting for this movie to be released, the trailer does not help my impatient tendencies one bit. With an ensemble of newcomers to the trilogy - three of which were featured in Christopher Nolan's mind-bending Inception - featuring Tom Hardy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt (I did that high pitched eek! when he briefly flashed across my computer screen), Marion Cotillard and Anne Hathaway, this third and final installment of the blockbuster of the century will be sure to not disappoint. Summer 2012 can not come fast enough!



May your daydreams be filled with adventures and happy thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment