Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Theme Song Thursday

I have this strange new habit - partially instilled in me by New Girl - of creating theme songs about my friends, myself, and just whatever I happen to be doing/feeling at certain times. I have decided to start cataloguing these theme songs on a weekly basis and will publish them accordingly. First off is mine, which changes on a daily basis depending upon whether or not I can remember it. The current one that I have for myself is:

"Audrey is a Rock Star, yes she is. Audrey is a Rock Star oh gee whiz."

I came up with that Tuesday night in the midst of a tired/exercise induced endorphin high and I think that it fits quite nicely. 

Stay tuned for next week's edition of Theme Song Thursday, which I am happy to report  will be written from my beautiful home state.


Until next time:


May your daydreams be filled with adventures and happy thoughts.

1 comment: