Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Some Changes...

I realize that when I started this blog I was going to write about traveling, different cultures, etc. but a lot can change in a month. For instance, I have decided to change my major from Music Business to Entertainment Business. Why the change? Well I keep doing PR work for different projects that I work on and was recently offered (and accepted) the Director of PR position for an on-campus group. I am still passionate about music but also like talking about television and movies, I don't want to feel limited when I graduate, PLUS I really enjoy putting on events. So in light of these changes, my "first" new blog post is going to be about a band that I just cannot stop listening to: The Temper Trap. 


They sadly only have one full length album entitled Conditions - I read here that they will not be releasing another album until 2012 - and for a first album it is divine. Ever hear song lyrics that dig into you, that permanently etch themselves into your brain and under your skin? Well this album has done that to me, particularly the songs "Rest" and "Love Lost". Not to mention the  video for Love Lost is probably one of my favorite videos of all time. There's a certain innocence to it that's completely charming and draws the viewer in. Conditions has officially become the soundtrack to for my fall. 


I am excited to see what is in store for the next album. Until next time:
 May your daydreams be full of adventures and happy thoughts.


Also: enjoy as much as I have. 
The Temper Trap – Conditions

No comments:

Post a Comment